Count Up Timer

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tune in tomorrow — NEW Bat-time, NEW Bat-channel

So when I sat down to blog today I realized something, there is one property that I have been following that has been on the market for over 2 years now, and according to Redfin there are only 2 properties that have been on the market longer. Now I know that there are other properties that could have delisted while under contract, which explains how this property's Days On Market are so low, but I haven't been tracking them.

For those following the blog I am talking about 7301 Pimmit Ct., Falls Church, VA 22043 that went on the market January 21, 2008. As the property has been marketed for over 900 days I plan on moving all relevant posts to their own blog!

Hopefully the transition will go smoothly and we may even get some new readers. For those already getting the feeds to the blog I have secured the name to the site and the NEW RSS Feed has been established. You will have to subscribe to this feed to get any new updates specific to 7301 Pimmit Ct.

No comments:

Post a Comment