Count Up Timer

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A New Beginning

I have been having some issues moving over only part of the blog to its new home. I haven't been able to move over all of the posts as I was not as diligent as I should have been in the labeling process. Also I cannot seem to move over the comments section so we might have to just start new on comments. If anyone knows how to move the comments please let me know.

To commemorate this transition I will see about going to 7301 Pimmit Ct. and getting a new drive by short sale photo and update this post when I have gotten it.

UPDATE DRIVE BY SHORT SALE PHOTO

::pending::

Don't forget to visit my original blog Northern VA Out of Market Properties for more information about multiple properties in Northern VA.

No comments:

Post a Comment