Count Up Timer

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chicken: Chicken, Chicken, Chicken

So I haven't posted anything lately on 7301 Pimmit Ct. so I figured I would drive by and walk up and down the street on my way home from work this week to see if I could see anything that might help me to figure out why the land is listed as Buildable-Poor. The weather was great for a walk, but while I didn't come across anything useful as far as the Buildable status in conserned I did notice that the neighbor has a chicken!

I did not know that Fairfax County allowed domestic fowl, but I found out chickens as pets are ok so long as you have less than 32 chickens per acre. While I only saw one chicken in the twilight hours that still means that the neighbor may have up to 12 pet chickens and still be Code Compliant!

Next time we will review the planned development plans at East Falls Church, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment