Count Up Timer

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Prices Keep Dropping

So it took me a while to get out and do a drive by of the property with work and birthdays this month. From the outside the property has a cute house, looks to be a standard Pimmit Hills home with what looks like a huge lot.

The house has had consistent price drops about every two weeks since it was listed to drive people to go through the property. I didn't see anyone that went through in the 15 minutes that I hung around the neighborhood.

As I all I did was a drive by viewing I am posting what you see from the curb.

This is the obligatory short sale drive by photo now published on the MLS.

The basic facts are there is a space for a driveway but no driveway, the siding looks to be in good shape, the roof looks like it might have 4 or 5 years until it needs to be replaced, the windows look to be the original single pane glass, and the porch light is hanging by the wires. At the current time the only way I can see justifying the price is if the inside is immaculate with an upgraded kitchen, but from the outside that does not seem promising.

If they keep up with the price drops I may need to dig deeper, or find another property to watch, before it goes off the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment